I remember the first time I saw a Malamute; I told you the story in my “About Me” section. I was so impressed by the size, the stature and the playful nature of these dogs. There was gentleness in the eyes, yet a curiosity and a need to please. I learned quickly that these were not the popular breeds of Huskies that I was more familiar with. These dogs were bigger. Broader. Intelligent. I’m not saying huskies aren’t those things (wink-wink). There are certain characteristics the Malamute is known for. Let’s take a look at them.
These females in taxis are asking themselves for trouble. They want to have fun with their hot male clients.
This is interesting how much power this pill gives them – men of blue pills are totally rocking these ladies!
I guess moms sex with teen is nothing absurdal these days, just look how many clips of this is available?!
I guess teens who fuck with teacher should be ashamed. Doing it in school or with people your work with? Damn.
We are going to show you the best lessons of sex education ever – moms in control.
You will love this… huge cocks will break me and these girls think they are ready for it!
We know how to roll, passionate hd porn – it’s all about beautiful babes in hardcore sex videos.
All you should know about dyked.com before visiting it? Well, it’s all about women, 100%!
- There are 9 recognized colors: Agouti and White, Black and White, Blue and White, Gray and White, Red and White, Sable and White, Seal and White, Silver and White, and All White.
- Broad head
- Ears are triangular and erect
- The muzzle is bulky
- The coat is thick and coarse and contains a woolly undercoat
- Facial markings are a distinguishing feature: cap over the head and face either unmarked or marked with a bar/mask
- The tail is bushy and full and curled up over the back
- Females weight approximately 75 pounds, and males weigh from 85-90 pounds, and occasionally up to 100 pounds
- Very active. They require exercise and an enclosed area to run around and work off excess energy, or multiple daily walks
- It’s important to socialize them early with other dogs and other household pets to ensure acceptance of other animals. This includes socializing them early to young children
- Possess strength and endurance. These dogs love to work. Let them pull heavy loads and carry things (ex: pull a garden cart, sled full of children in the winter, swimming in the summer)
- They are vocal. They tend to howl or “talk” when communicated to or when they hear certain sounds such as a siren, or child crying. They may also howl when they are lonely or bored
- They love and need to dig! Give them an “ok” place in the yard to do this. Make sure the yard is enclosed and the dog cannot dig under the fence
- They have a tendency to roam. Make sure they have an ID such as collar/microchip and they are trained to stay close to you.
The Alaskan Malamute is a great working dog and a suitable family pet. It is imperative that this dog is socialized immediately with small children and other pets, especially dogs of the same sex. Malamutes may turn aggressive and dominant if they are not properly socialized. Also, they are chewers, particularly when they are puppies. It is important to provide them chew toys and supervise them in order to avoid them chewing up your favorite pair of shoes. They are not known for being great guard dogs, however, their size and stature may be enough to intimidate a potential criminal. They are sweet, loving animals. With the proper attention to training, including commands and leash training, you will be happy with your new best friend.